Tel: +44 (0)20 7873 2009
ADOREUM GDPR STATEMENT
Adoreum have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are updated on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ensuring we meet all of our obligations under this regulation.
- We have a designated Data Protection Officer to ensure we comply with the General Data protection regulation (GDPR).
- Employees have been informed about the importance of being compliant with GDPR.
- Employees have been trained in regards to GDPR.
- Employees have been trained in how to handle personal information and best practices.
- When collecting personal information, we inform individuals about how we intend to use it.
- We have a process in place, so we can respond to requests for the personal information we hold about individuals.
- We don’t keep records of individual’s personal information if it is out of date and don’t keep it longer than necessary.
- We have measures in place to keep the personal data we hold safe and secure.
- If you have any questions or requests, please contact our designated data protection officer at GDPR@adoreum.com or Unsubscribe@adoreum.com