What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you when you visit our website, create an account, or contact us. This information may include:
- Your name and contact information (such as your email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Your IP address and device information
- Your browsing history on our website
- Your purchase history
- Your feedback and reviews
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services and information you request
- Improve our website and services
- Communicate with you about our products and services
- Send you marketing and promotional materials (if you have opted in to receive them)
With whom do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us to operate our website and provide our services. These service providers are bound by contracts that require them to protect your personal information.
We may also share your personal information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services and information you request, and to comply with our legal obligations. We will then delete your personal information, or anonymize it so that it can no longer be identified with you.
Your rights under the GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request that your personal information be corrected or updated
- Request that your personal information be deleted
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Restrict the processing of your personal information
- Port your personal information to another organization
- To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org